The Reserve is open every day, except Christmas Day, from 9am until 5pm.
The car park and entrance gates are locked every evening at 5pm.
Wexford Wildfowl Reserve is situated just outside Wexford town.
From Wexford Town:
- Cross the bridge and travel 2.9km (1.8 miles);
- Turn right at a sign marked “Wexford Wildfowl Reserve” (the sign is on the right hand side just after Bates Oil) and
- Drive 2.5 km (1.6 miles) to the car park and visitor centre.
- Take the N11 as far as Junction 23 on the Gorey bypass.
- Exit and follow signs on the roundabouts towards Ballycanew on the R741.
- Drive about 36 kilometers to Castlebridge, via Ballyedmond.
- From Castlebridge, continue about 2 km and turn left after a fuel station at a sign marked “Wexford Wildfowl Reserve”.
- The narrow lane runs 2.5 km to the reserve car park.
Schools or large groups wishing to visit, please contact wwreducation to make a booking
Wexford Wildfowl Reserve
Eircode: Y35 EY89
Reception Telephone: +353 76 100 2660
Ranger Telephone: +353 76 100 2661
Education Telephone: +353 76 100 2664
Fax: +353 76 100 2666