This policy establishes how The Department of Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht will use information we gather about you from your visit to our website. The privacy of our customers is of utmost importance to us. We fully respect your right to privacy, and will not collect any personal information about you on this website without your clear permission.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
The information that you provide on The Glengarriff Nature Reserve website will be used only for its stated purpose. By sending us an e-mail message, you may be sending us personal information such as your name, address, and e-mail address. We may store your name, address and e-mail address in order to respond to your request or otherwise resolve the subject matter of the e-mail.
The Department of Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht will make no attempt to identify individual visitors, or to associate technical details with any individual. It is our policy never to disclose such technical information in respect of individual website visitors to any third party, unless obliged to disclose such information by a rule of law.
The Department respects the rights of its users and does not, as a general rule, collect personal information of any kind. Where a user voluntarily provides personal information in response to a questionnaire or survey the data will be used for research or analysis purposes only. The privacy of our customers is of utmost importance to us.
For general web browsing no personal information is revealed to us, although certain statistical information is available to us via our internet service provider. This information may include.
- The logical address of the server you are using
- The top level domain name from which you access the Internet (for example, .ie, com, .org etc
- The type of browser you are using
- The date and time you access our site
- The Internet address used to link to our site Some of the above information is used to create summary statistics which allow us to assess the number of visitors to our site, identify what pages are accessed most frequently and generally, help us to make our site more user friendly.